1-04-06
Man what a year!
It's been pretty tough the last 12 months to do anything but work. I did manage to finish about 95% of the body work. I finally got sick of working on FourBanger so much. It really tired me out. Kinda along the lines of 'biting off more than I can chew'.
I just have too many projects to work constantly on one thing.
But hey, I managed to move into a brand new house custom built for me with a huge extended 2 car garage! hehe

On with the saga...... :)

After finishing up all the body mounts, I decided to clean FourBanger up and take some pics of my work. Here is a quick 360 degree photo group...

My exhaust was hanging a little low in the center of the car. One of the cheap rubber mounts broke. I'll fix it shortly. But it's still tucked up there pretty darn good for it being 3" pipe.

I just drove her home yesterday to my new house. She is parked in the garage where I can work on her without driving 20 minutes to my warehouse. At the moment, I have to put the side mirrors on, get some front turn signals mounted up, sand the doors down and re-prime them because the primer I used didn't stick, paint the doors, buy window felts and a few other minor things before I paint the rest of the outside.

I can say She's fast now. I took her out on the road on ~18 psi of boost and man what a ride! I gota burn the rest of this old gas out of the tank and put some new 50/50 race/pump gas in so I can get in the boost again.

It's good to get her back on the road again....
sniff, sniff.....

Now who was talkin smack about her saying they wanted a race???
SMACK!!!
Yea, I thought so......

LOL
Till next time....

<< Home