Hey all,
I'm finally updating this site. LOL. I've been busy with work and things. My digital camera that I bought a long time ago, finally bit the dust. So this update won't have any pics.
Just VIDEO!!!
hehe, I bought a video camera and have some video of FourBanger! Some of the video, I took myself with a self made "helmet cam". I'm working on getting a real mount built for my helmet so you can see how this car behaves when doing a burnout, staging, and making a 1/4 mile pass.
I'll be buying a new digital camera this week so don't get disappointed. I'll have new pics up soon. I promise.

Lets see, where to start......
This first link is a video I shot from inside the car. I put my street tires on and took FourBanger out on the road in front of my warehouse.
I have installed my MSD ignition and have hooked up my Two-step controller so I can get boost in neutral. The two-step is set at 4000 rpms and is controlled by a push button on the dash. Once pushed, the motor is limited to a maximum of 4000 rpms. I am then able to put the gas peddle all the way to the floor which spools the turbo up and shows boost on the gauge. I am able to get 18 psi of boost in neutral, then I release the button and dump the clutch. BANG! Instant Horse Power!
By the way, I forgot to add:
I DID shift from first to second during this burnout.
Not my fastest shift, but just so you know.
Check it out:
"right click", then "save as" please.
Fourbangerburnout.wmv

Now remember, FourBanger is on street tires in these vids, so you can see what I'm talking about when I say it doesn't hook on street tires. lol.
In this video, I was trying NOT to spin in second gear. You can watch the boost gauge and see that I'm letting off.
These short runs were made on 21 psi of boost.
Check it out:
Street tire launch

Now comes the good stuff!
I finally got some track video of my car!
I believe that it was 40 degrees out. It was the last night that the track was running cars. It was Street Legal Drags night. I decided to take FourBanger to the track and beat the snot out of her one more time before the track closes for the season.
I went to the gas station, picked up 6 gallons of 110 octane Race Gas, poured it in to my tank and mixed it with 4 gallons of 93 pump gas. I put my 26 x 8.5" slicks on and drove to the track.
I got to the track, tech'd in and drove to the staging lanes. It wasn't long before I was up.
I pulled into the burnout box and was having problems holding the car back while trying to heat the slicks up from their frozen state. I managed to get a couple of revolutions out of the tires and couldn't hold it back any more. The slicks didn't even smoke.
I said screw it and staged anyways, reved the motor up, pushed the two-step button and waited for the first yellow to light up.
Once I saw the first yellow, I put the gas to the floor and watched my boost gauge climb. When I was happy with it, I dumped the clutch and had one of the worst launches I've ever felt. She hooked at first, then spun violently, then hooked up again.
This run was made on 21 pounds of boost.
I had a horrible 2.0 second 60 ft time but ran decent down the rest of the track. Still managing to post a 12.79 @ 109.
Check it out:
12.79 @ 109 pass

After letting her cool down for about 1/2 hour, I decided to make another pass. I pulled into the staging lanes and managed to get paired up with a modified Firebird. It was thumping pretty good at idle when I heard him start up and head towards the burnout box. I was directed to the burnout box by the staging lane person and proceeded to do a good burnout.
I pulled up to the light and staged next to the V8 Firebird.
The light came down and I was caught sleeping at the tree. He got the jump on me good. I dumped the clutch and had a great launch! I pulled a 1.69 second 60 ft time and proceeded to catch up!
It was one hell of a run. We met at the far end wheel to wheel. I was actually in front of him by a foot at the end. Funny thing is we both stayed in the throttle past the final lights! We kept going for about 2 seconds full throttle. I guess he thought he'd get me top end, well I wasn't havin' it! I stayed in it too and continued to stay ahead of him.
On this run, the timing lights got fogged over and didn't record my run past the 60 ft timers, but did record his time.
This run, I cranked the boost up to 25 psi.
After doing the math, I ran a 12.39 @ 109 mph.
Check it out:
FourBanger's Smack Down

After being pissed at the time clocks for about 1 hour, I decided to make another pass.
I did an awesome burnout, then staged.
The lights came down and I ripped out of the hole again!
I pulled second gear and let her rip.
Pushed it into third and heard a pop right when I let the clutch out. Oh no!
Turns out I broke the number 1 and number 2 camshaft followers (rockers) in half. I found them laying right by the valve stems when I popped the valve cover off. lol.
Check it out:
you know the drill.
FourBanger Broke

I managed to limp home after a killer night at the track.
What a blast!
I need to make a trip to the junkyard and get a few new camshaft followers.
5 bucks and my low 12 second street legal four cylinder mustang will be back in action!!! hehe

Not bad for a four cylinder mustang with:
Stock Cam
Stock Valves
Stock Valve Springs
BONE STOCK JUNKYARD BOTTOM END
Stock Computer
Stock Injectors
Stock Fuel Lines
and a Mildly Ported Head!

JUNK YARD POWER!!!!
hehehehe

Enjoy!